LORAG’s Children’s Project runs a Pre-school, After-school and Summer Scheme programme for all children of the Lower Ormeau. We provide a safe, friendly environment that caters for the different needs of children growing up in the area.
LORAG’s Children’s Project aims to promote:
- Support for local parents in their parenting role and family cycle
- A safe, reliable and friendly community based service
- Support children with educational resources
- Healthy relationships with other communities through cross community and cross cultural activities
- New opportunities for learning and development
- Healthy living to all children
For more info contact Natasha Brennan on 028 90 312377 or email@example.com.